“IT WILL BE BIBLICAL”: “Georgia Is the First State I’m Going to Blow Up and Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State Need to Go With It!” — Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken! (VIDEO)
Sidney Powell dropped a MOAB tonight on Newsmax TV!
Sidney Powell: “Georgia is the first state I’m going to blow up. And Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they’re in on this Dominion scam with their last minute purchase!”
— Captain Common Cents🇺🇲 (@CptCommonCents) November 22, 2020
Sidney Powell: ‘Biblical’ Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion
Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a “biblical” voter fraud case this week.
“We’ve got tons of evidence; it’s so much, it’s hard to pull it all together,” Powell told Saturday night’s “The Count” co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.
“Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical.”
“It’s a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in,” she added.
“You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia.”
Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:
- Joe Biden votes being “weighted” at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
- Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
- Modifications made to voting machines after statuatory cutoff dates for changes.
- Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton’s primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
- Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
“George is probably going to be the first state I’m gonna blow up,” Powell said rhetorically with her pending lawsuits alleging massive voter fraud.
More Top Stories
Iranian president Hassan Rouhani on Saturday accused Israel of killing the country’s top nuclear scientist, believed by the West to be the architect of Tehran’s …read more
Owens also said he is ‘done with the NFL’read more
Rudy Giuliani says he and his associates contesting election results on behalf of President Donald Trump will be lobbying state legislatures in key states to …read more