MOSCOW CLAIMS ‘IRREFUTABLE’ EVIDENCE SYRIA CHEMICAL ATTACK A FALSE FLAG
By Joe Jankowski
Moscow is claiming to have evidence that the alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria was a false flag.
The Russian envoy to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) said on Monday that there is “irrefutable proof” that the chemical incident in the Syrian town of Douma was a “false-flag attack” orchestrated by UK security services with support from elements of the United States.
“We have not just a ‘high level of confidence,’ as our Western partners uniformly put it; we have irrefutable proof that there was no chemical attack in Douma on April 7,” Russia’s Ambassador to the OPCW Aleksandr Shulgin said at a special meeting of the UN chemical watchdog.
Shulgin added that the incident had been a “pre-planned false-flag attack by the British security services, which could have also been aided by their allies in Washington.”
The Russian Ambassadors words come as OPCW inspectors have been denied access to Douma to investigate the recent suspected chemical attack.
According to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov, the OPCW team’s arrival was hampered by the weekend air strikes by the United States, France, and Britain.
Charges against Britain for staging the chemical attack were also pressed by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Friday when he told reporters that, “we have irrefutable evidence that this was another staged event.”
Lavrov pointed the finger at the UK by saying that “the secret services of a certain state that is now at the forefront of a Russophobic campaign was involved in this staged event.”
While it is unclear what the “irrefutable proof” actually is, the Ministry of Defense of Russia has already released what could be considered evidence that the attack was staged.
On April 13, the Russian Defense ministry released a video showing testimonies of two doctors who were on duty at a Duma hospital when the alleged chemical attack took place in the Syrian town on April 7.
The Duma doctors said that the hospital received several civilians who had been injured in an airstrike of the Syrian Arab Air Force on Duma in the morning of April 8, but those people had shown no signs of being affected by chemicals.
According to one doctor, it was while treating these people is when a man shouted in the hospital’s emergency room that the injuries were caused by “a chemical attack.”
“While treating the people who were suffocated by smoke and dust, one of the people who was present said that the strike was a chemical attack, which led the people in the area [hospital] to deal with the cases as injuries caused by chemical weapons.” Dr. al-Jaysh said in the video released by the Russian Ministry of Defense.
Despite the panic caused by the shouting man, the doctors stressed in the video that there had been no symptoms proving chemical weapons use.
Both the White House and state department announced on Friday that the US had “a high level of confidence” about the Assad regime’s culpability for the use of poisonous gas in Douma.
The UK has also denied all Russian claims that the attack was staged.
More Top Stories
The United States is assessing China’s response to the Trump administration’s latest round of tariffs and does not have a scheduled date to announce for …read more
The woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh, President Donald Trump’s U.S. Supreme Court nominee, of sexual assault told a Senate committee she would be willing to testify …read more
GENERATION BEING BORN NOW IS THE LAST TO BE FREE – ASSANGE IN LAST INTERVIEW BEFORE BLACKOUT (VIDEO)
Says it will soon be impossible for any human not be included in global databasesread more
The United States is getting “very, very close” to having to move forward on its trade deal with Mexico without Canada, White House economic adviser …read more
Payments processor PayPal Holdings Inc said on Friday it decided to end its business relationship with popular U.S. conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s Infowars website after …read more
Flooding across the Carolinas in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence, which has killed 36 people, was expected to worsen over the next couple of days, …read more